1.27.2017

90'$ VIBE

ALL PIC. CREDIT : GOOGLEIMAGES
#90'S #VIBE #INSPIRATION


The more I think about it the more I know my love for fashion has started in the 90’s as I still was a kid (around 9 or 10 yo) listening to the Spice Girls and watching at supermodels of the time such as Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer on TV thinking "that’s what I wanna be when I’m a grown up !". Starting to get interested in dressing myself on my own (Oh Yes and Mama was the most upset about that situation since she was very protective and raised us between French and English culture w/ uniforms to go to school !) my tastes were defined at that time on what inspires me today. I'm sure I will always come back in one way or the other to this decade ! Everything I create, listen at or get inspired by is infused w/ this decade !
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | SNAPCHAT 

Plus j'y pense, plus je sais que mon amour pour la mode a commencé dans les années 90 quand je n'étais encore qu'une gamine (environ 9 ou 10 ans) en regardant les Spice Girls et les top models de l'époque, tels que Naomi et Claudia Schiffer pensant "Voilà ce que je veux être quand je serais plus grande !". En commençant à vouloir m'habiller seule (Ah Oui et Maman était la plus mécontente de cette situation car elle a été très protectrice voulant nous élever en fusion entre France et Angleterre où l'on porte des uniformes pour aller à l'école !) mes goûts se sont définis et axés sur ce qui m'inspire aujourd'hui. Je suis sûre que je reviendrai toujours par un moyen ou au autre à cette époque ! Tout ce que je créer, écoute ou qui m'inspire est infusé de cette décennie !

90'S SUPERMODELS


MY SO-CALLED LIFEA.K.A. ANGELA, 15ANS. (CLAIRE DANES & JARED LETO)
MISSY ELIOTT & AALIYAH
AALIYAH
BEVERLY HILLS 90210

FRESH PRINCE OF BELAIR
 


SISTER SISTER

JANET JACKSON


TUPAC
CLUELESS


THE SPICE GIRLS
 




2 commentaires:

$HALL WE TALK OR NOT ? IF NOT THX 4 YOUR VI$IT x // ON EN PARLE OU PA$ ? SI NON, MERCI DE VOTRE VI$ITE x

(Your IP-Address will be registered but not published. Comments which are seen as offensive towards me or people close to me will be deleted. Spam and link-filled comments will be also removed.)

(Votre adresse IP sera enregistrée mais non publiée. Les commentaires considérées comme offensants pour moi ou mes proches seront supprimés. Les spams et les commentaires de liaison remplie seront également supprimés.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...