11.09.2016

$HOPPING $E$$ION$

SUMMER 2016
  
#$HOPPING #NEWIN #FRIEND$


Hey loves ! I've been realizing, last time I went (on a Monday @ the end of June !) that it has been five years now that I regularly go to $HOPPING $E$$ION$ @ a friend's flat and I've come to this thought that most of my wardrobe now comes from her place Although, in all that amount of time, I've never took you on a trip over to show you how fun my $hopping $e$$ion$ are and how happy to find everything I want everytime I go... Here's a sneak peek 
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | SNAPCHAT 

Coucou les amours ! J'ai réalisé, la dernière fois que j'y suis allée (un lundi, fin Juin !) que ça fait cinq ans maintenant que je vais régulièrement au vide dressing d'une amie et je me suis rendu compte qu'une grande partie de ma garde-robe vient maintenant de chez elle . Malgré tout, depuis tout ce temps, je ne vous ai jamais montré à quel point ça peut être fun et à quel point je suis heureuse de trouver mon bonheur à chaque fois que j'y vais... En voici un petit aperçu 

PROMOD dress






PROMOD dress


CLOSER kicks




You can find my proper 'SHOP' all year long, by clicking on the top tab of the blog 'THA GOLDEN SHOP' or by following this link : SHOP
GOOD SHOPPING LOVES !

Vous pouvez retrouver mon coin 'SHOPPING' toute l'année, en cliquant sur l'onglet supérieur du blog 'THA GOLDEN SHOP' ou en suivant ce lien : SHOP
BON SHOPPING LES AMOURS !


2 commentaires:

$HALL WE TALK OR NOT ? IF NOT THX 4 YOUR VI$IT x // ON EN PARLE OU PA$ ? SI NON, MERCI DE VOTRE VI$ITE x

(Your IP-Address will be registered but not published. Comments which are seen as offensive towards me or people close to me will be deleted. Spam and link-filled comments will be also removed.)

(Votre adresse IP sera enregistrée mais non publiée. Les commentaires considérées comme offensants pour moi ou mes proches seront supprimés. Les spams et les commentaires de liaison remplie seront également supprimés.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...